Do you need:
- a freelance writer for your blog or social media?
- a grant writer for your nonprofit?
- a ghostwriter to help you produce ebooks or reports?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, I can help!
You know you need creative content to better connect with your current clients and potential clients. But you’re busy running your business and you wish someone could write the content for you.
My specialties include:
- Web content writing that grabs readers’ attention
- Social media content that reaches and connects with your audience
- Grant writing for funding from private, foundation and government sources
- Ghostwriting ebooks on a wide variety of fiction and nonfiction topics
I have written for websites and blogging platforms, and write a weekly newspaper column. My work has been published in the Chicago Tribune, Mothering, Fit Pregnancy, Woman’s Day and other markets.
Here are more details about my writing services:
Grant writing – Need concise, creative grant packages to submit for funding? I can help. I can transform your ideas and programs into a competitive, persuasive grant application that persuades donors to write the check.
Blog writing – I have my own blog, and I write for other websites, which means I can blog for your site, too.
Ghostwriting – Trying to put together an ebook to self-publish? Having a book gives you authority when you go out to speak or sell. Let me write your story, format it for self-publishing and handle all the details.
Are you ready to collaborate with me for your next blog post, grant or ebook? Then let’s chat! I look forward to hearing from you soon!
To discuss your next project, please contact me!
Twitter @Kay Bolden